"An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure" is the perfect saying for Bioxy's Hygreen offering. The latest innovation from Bioxy is the combination of industrial hygiene with bioremediation. The resulting HygreenTM product line enables proactive maintenance and preemptive remediation in the immediate area where the cleaning is taking place. While there are many degreasers and cleaners on the market, none are as effective, nontoxic and environmentally friendly as Bioxy’s Hygreen offering. The cleaning agents are both powerful and compatible with the microbes and enzymes that remediate the site. We have formulated four different products with specific applications:
• Cleaning Unsealed Surfaces – Hygreen USC deep cleans and lightly etches masonry surfaces, like concrete, crushed rock and gravel. It is also a good prep for painting or sealing.
• Cleaning Sealed Surfaces – Hygreen SSC lifts oil and grease from surface with a proprietary surfactant package that dramatically reduces surface tension.
• Absorbing spills – Hygreen HCA is designed to both capture and remediate all hydrocarbon contaminants. Oil is absorbed into the crystalline honeycomb structure where billions of microbes consume the hydrocarbons.
• Extracting hydrocarbon stains – With a poultice-like technology, Hygreen HCE draws hydrocarbons from below porous surfaces like concrete as it dries. The complex chemistry dissolves oils and greases and the enzyme agents break down the hydrocarbon chains. Just pour, let dry and sweep up.
HYPOCHLOROUS DISINFECTING (HOCL)
Bioxy HOCL is made of 100% all natural ingredients and works as a Mid-level Grade Disinfect Solution for Surfaces and Fogging.
• 99.9999% Effective – Bioxy hypochlorous formulas have been independently tested and proven to be 99.999% effective as a disinfectant.
• Kills Viruses/Bacteria/Pathogens/Bloodborne Pathogens – Our HOCL solutions are effective against many microscopic intruders including streptococcus, staphylococcus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, MRSA, salmonella, e coli, other viruses and bacteria, fungus, mold, anthrax, and COVID.
• Non-toxic, but Effective – All natural single step disinfectant and sanitizing solution that also deodorizes upon contact. No phosphates, no harsh chemicals, and non-flammable. It does not create antibiotic resistance which makes it safe and effective during repeat use. Its Level 4 EPA classification also means there is no protective gear needed when administered.
• Safe for Most Surfaces – Our HOCL solutions can be used on a variety of surfaces without worrying about adverse affects, including: walls, windows, floors, fans, doors, partitions, glass, sealed marble, stainless steel, plastic, PVC, urinals, sinks, bathtubs, tables, chairs, food prep areas, food slicers, floor drains, floor mats, refrigerators, freezers, sinks, and plastic menus.
INDUSTRIAL HYGIENE + BIOREMEDIATION = $AVING$
CALL US: (727) 710-4720